Opt for a quality degree program at a top-ranking engineering school in the finest French tradition. Recognized for their outstanding teaching and high standards, France's engineering schools, or grandes écoles, provide future engineers with excellent scientific and managerial skills. They are highly regarded by companies both in France and abroad, so graduates are ideally placed to enter the job market quickly.

Three options for international students at UniLaSalle:

Is your university a partner of UniLaSalle? Then opt to complete a semester or dual degree with one of our degree programs. You can complet a semester in the third, fourth or five year in all following programs :

A semester or a summer school exchange is also possible in the programs below.

Non-graduate (however possibility validating ECTS credits), the short program allows you to deepen, over a few weeks or a few months, a subject on a specific theme. Teaching language : English.

Take a short training program

New offers will be published very soon.

"Bienvenue en France" label

Bienvenue en France Label


The quality of the reception of international students is a fundamental issue for the internationalization and attractiveness of higher education. The "Bienvenue en France" label is awarded by Campus France to higher education establishments wishing to demonstrate the quality of their reception services/infrastructures for international students.

UniLaSalle has just been awarded the "Bienvenue en France" Label level 3 (best score) for a period of 4 years. A visit by experts next year will confirm or update the level awarded.

The label evaluates in particular the quality of the following elements

  • The quality and accessibility of information   
  • The reception facilities   
  • The training offer   
  • Support for teaching   
  • Accommodation   
  • Quality of life on campus   
  • Post-graduation follow-up for international students


Diplome Bienvenue en France

1 school, 4 campuses

Amiens Campus - Hauts-de-France

An urban campus for "industrial" engineers

Located on the banks of the Somme, just a stone's throw from the city center, the Amiens campus hosts a general engineering program with an appetite for the energy and digital fields.

Beauvais Campus - Hauts-de-France

A campus with extensive facilities in a unique environment. the campus has its own forest and experimental farm, together with accomodation, a university restaurant and sports facilities, creating the perfect conditions for studying.

Areas of excellence : Agronomy / Food industry / Food and health / Geosciences

Rennes Campus - Brittany

A university campus in one of France's most popular student cities, at the center of a thriving region that is famous for its cuisine, its Celtic culture and its spectacular coastline.

Areas of excellence : Environmental enginnering / Circular economy

Rouen Campus - Normandy

An urban campus in the center of the city that combines a lively student dynamic with remarkable heritage. A wide range of facilities for students are available within easy reach of the school (accommodation, university restaurant, sports venues,etc.).

Areas of excellence : Agronomy / Food industry / Biomaterials

Preparing to come to France

If you are not a European Union national, you will need a long-stay visa / residence permit (visa long séjour - titre de séjour, or VLS-TS). This visa is valid for one year, unless a shorter-term visa has to be issued because of specific circumstances.

For information on the type of visa you will need from your country and the length of your exchange period please consult the France visas website.


Melanie BEDOT
Inbound student assistant
Thomas HULL
Head of International Relations
Natalia NEAU
Head of International Relations
Laurent BAROUX
Head of International Relations