Need scientific and/or technical support to carry out your geoscience project?
UniLaSalle offers you a wide range of services, studies and benefits to support your development. Benefit from the expertise of our teams and the excellence of our infrastructures for a tailor-made solution.
UniLaSalle accompanies you on 4 major themes related to geosciences.
Our fields of expertise
- Genesis and evolution of sedimentary basins
- Petroleum geology, mines and quarries
- Structural Geology - Geodynamics
- Base geology
- Geophysics (interpretation)
- Geothermal energy
- Site sedimentology
- Characterization and origin of natural and worked materials
- Site Imaging
- Reference collections
- Natural hazards
- Sub-surface geophysics (acquisition, processing, interpretation)
- Marine and Coastal Geology
- Hydrogeology - pedology (acquisition, treatment, interpretation, laboratory)
- Environmental geochemistry (acquisition, processing, interpretation)
- Impact study
- Aerial imaging (acquisition, processing, interpretation)
- Topography, DTM (acquisition, processing, interpretation)
- Satellite imagery (processing, interpretation)
- Remote sensing (processing, interpretation)
- Thematic Geological Mapping
Our offer of services and benefits
State of the Art
Petrographic, mineralogical, petrophysical, microfaciological and structural characterizations.
Integrated & impact study
These activities of expertise and services, integrated R&D studies including students and continuing education take the form of contracts, framework contracts, agreements and partnerships with industry.
Your need is not mentioned? Contact our teams to assess the feasibility.
To carry out studies and services, UniLaSalle teams rely on high-performance tools and infrastructures:
- Recognition of rocks and materials
- Sub-surface geophysics
- Geochemical and biochemical analyses
GIS Platform - Remote Sensing
- Hydrogeology in boreholes, rivers, laboratory
- Digital modeling space dedicated to innovation in geosciences