The documentation centre welcomes students, associate professor, external speakers, PhD students and interns from UniLaSalle Rouen. It also receives by appointment students from other schools and professionals from the agricultural world.
- Monday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Tuesday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Wednesday: 8.30am - 12.30pm / 1.30pm - 5.30pm
- Thursday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Friday: 8.30am - 5pm
- Reduced during university holidays
- Closed at Christmas and in August
- 5,000 student works (engineering projects, research and development projects, report from stufy missions in France and abroad)
- 10,000 books in free access covering all the fields taught on our Rouen campus
- Subscription to around 100 titles (daily press, generalist periodicals, specialist agricultural journals, scientific publications).
- Reserved access to databases: Science Direct, Climathèque.
- A 500 m² work space
- A 75-seat reading room
- A modular work room with 30 seats, reserved for group work
- A multimedia room equipped with 24 stations with free access
- A Wi-Fi hotspot
- Consultation terminals allow you to search the computerized catalogue
They are defined in the rules of procedure. For example, a student can borrow 5 books, 4 periodicals for 14 days. He can have the loan extended once for 14 days.
The documentation centre participates in interlibrary loans (PEB)